Posted by Admin on June, 28, 2022
Make your international trip hassle-free despite ever-changing COVID rules.
1. Read Covid-19 norms thoroughly for the destination you are travelling to and keep checkng for updates till a few hours before your scheduled departure.
2. Check which vaccines are accepted or the number of days within which your last vaccination dose wold be valid.
3. Add passport details to your vaccination certificate.
4. Check if RT-PCR Test is required for the place you are travelling to. If yes, check if it should be 48 hrs or 72 hrs before boarding or arrival.
5. If travelling with kids, check COVID-19 norms specifically for them and if RT-PCR Test report would be required.
6. For a while when cases were higher, some countries did not require you to physically visit the Visa Facilitation Centre or the Embassy for a visa, but rules have changed now, so check the current visa norms.
7. Call the airlines directly or check airline website for COVID-19 protocol well in advance.
8. Some countries require you to fill self-declaration forms. But beware of unscrupulous websites where you might end up paying money for no reason.
9. Make sure you will the Air Suvidha Form before your return flight to India.